Patented By ENViCare :- 201721031055 (Patent Number)
- Being Organic waste management company we are passionate towards composting solutions and developments.
- We have developed this product which covert all disadvantage of fully automatic composting machine & organic waste converter in to advantage.
- Economical in price
- In-built curing
- Automatic mode
- ZERO manpower requirement
- Quality compost
- Easy for handling
- ZERO maintenance
Our balanced & open-architecture model is reduce cost of machine and allow advance aerobic composting process. The floor and walls made by stainless steel or MS sheet with hot dip galvanizing to provide a long service life and reduce corrosion. ECOFRIEND includes the same automated auger mixing systems with positive aeration and ventilation systems for odour control.
ECOFRIEND Process :-
ECOFRIEND Composting Systems can be operated as either batch or a continuous flow composting systems:
Batch Process: The system is fully loaded with material. These materials are composted as a batch and then fully discharged. This approach works well for materials such as agro waste, cow dunk and horticulture waste.
Continues Flow Process:-
- It’s start with Pair
- Two material holding tanks are responsible for daily generated waste with approx 25 days curing.
- Use needs to start with first tank which allows to feed daily waste from 1st to 20 days after that second tank will be using for feeding waste for another 20 days.
- Mixing system will operate automatically every 3 hours in a day
- First batch of compost will be ready on 40th day from the date of start using.
- Second and other continue batch of compost will be ready within 3 week.
Compost Process:- Advance aerobic composting technology introduced which convert waste in to compost within 20 days. This technology based on enhanced compost nutrition value through micro organisms based composting method.
- Turner has an integrated mixing system that allows the compost to be mixed on a daily basis (2-3hours per day). Mixing system technology provides optimum conditions for food waste composting with six distinct operating functions
- Shred – The mixer tears up food waste clumps as they cook to reduce particle size and increase available surface area, making the particles more available to the microbes.
- Mix – Blade & shaft mixes material by folding food waste into bulking agent.
- Aerate – The mixer continually fluffs the compost to add oxygen to the matrix.
- Distribute Moisture – The mixer sweeps up wet material from the base of the pile and elevates it to the surface. This maintains an even distribution of moisture throughout the pile.
- Homogenize – The auger homogenizes food waste with bulking agent for an even distribution of nutrients.
- Stack – As compost reduces in volume, the mixer continually stacks the material toward the back to maximize utilization of the space.
- Superior Compost Quality – The inclined/vertical mixer combines with the positive aeration system to produce an extremely rich, light, homogeneous, oxygenated compost.
- Cost Effectiveness– For its size and capability, the turner is the most cost effective aerobic composting system on the market today.
- Small Footprint– When space is restricted, Our tuner is ideal because it maximizes the amount of composting that can be done on its very modest footprint.
- Complete Control– ENViCare turner gives you complete control of your composting process, allowing you to control temperature, moisture content by adjusting patterns for mixing, aeration and moisture addition.