Our ranges of systems is perfectly suited for the waste management need of
- Housing societies
- Industrial kitchens
- Malls and food courts
- Medium and Large Hospitals
- Large scale corporate cafeterias
- Food processing companies
- Municipal wards, markets, parks and gardens
- Organized agriculture
- Temples and other religious institutions
It will be three step process.
(1)Shredding (2) Mixing (3) Composting
- Shredder will be responsible to shred waste
in to small pieces.
- Shredded waste will be added in to main machine.
- Composting machine will mix through mixing blade
for 20 minutes.
- Show dust and micro-organisms needs to added
during mixing process.
- Raw material of waste should be collected by plastic caret.
- Collected material in plastic caret should be place for 7 to 10 days.